Athansios Terzis will present in this classroom session content out of his exellent book:
He will give a short introduction of the main message of this books and then he will present tactical topics from the content. Each tactical topic will be followed by some drills he will show and explain.
Creative Attacking Play
From the Tactics of Conte, Allegri, Simeone, Mourinho, Wenger & Klopp
Learn to Coach: „Creative Attacking Play“ – with 42 Practices & Variations based on 60 Game Situations from the Tactics of: Conte, Allegri, Simeone, Mourinho, Wenger & Klopp
This incredible fullcolor book will help you complete guide for using Creative Attacking Play against teams that defend within the middle or defensive third. Learn the tactics of several of the world’s top coaches with analysis of Antonio Conte, Massimiliano Allegri, Diego Simeone, Jose Mourinho, Arsène Wenger and Jürgen Klopp with the 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 formations.
This book provides 60 game situations based on tactical analysis of Conte, Allegri, Simeone, Mourinho, Wenger & Klopp’s tactics.
Athanasios Terzis is a UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach and has used this analysis to produce 6 full extensive sessions (42 practices & variations) including:
Tactical Attacking Game Situations Including:
- Intelligent Positioning to Receive Between the Lines (Wenger)
- Exploiting 3 v 2 in Midfield to Receive Between the Lines (Klopp)
- Receiving in Behind on the Blind Side of Defenders (Simeone)
- Creating & Exploiting Space in the Final Third (Allegri)
- Creating & Exploiting an Overload with a Forward Shifting Across (Conte)
- Creating & Exploiting an Overload with a Winger Shifting Inside (Mourinho)
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice these top coaches‘ tactics and find solutions for every tactical situation.
60 Tactical Analysis including:
- Arsène Wenger: Receiving the Ball within Available Space in the Centre Against One/Two Forwards
- Jurgen Klopp: No.10 Drops Back to Act as a ‚Link Player‘ & Move the Ball to the Free Player in the Final Third
- Diego Simeone: Potential Overloads Created by the Wingers Moving Inside
- Massimiliano Allegri: Exploiting Space in Behind with Quick Passing Combination
- Antonio Conte: Attacking Options to Exploit a 5 v 4 Situation in the Final Third
- Jose Mourinho: The Winger on the Strong Side Shifts Inside and Creates an Overload
42 Practices & Variations (6 Extensive Sessions) including:
- Build-Up to Receive Between the Lines and Attack in a Functional Practice
- Reading the Tactical Situation to Play the Ball Forward in a Functional Practice
- Reading the Tactical Situation to Pass in Between the Lines or in Behind in a Restricted Game
- Creating & Exploiting Space Out Wide with the Winger Dropping Back in Between the Lines
- Creating & Exploiting an Overload with a Forward Shifting Across in a Zonal Game
- Reading the Tactical Situation when Creating an Overload with a Winger in a Functional Practice
Each chapter has extensive analysis for a tactical situation based on Marcelo Bielsa’s tactics and is then followed by a full session to help all coaches adapt the tactics into training sessions for their team.
- Chapter 1: Building Up Play from the Back Against 2 Forwards
- Chapter 2: Moving the Ball to the Target Player on the Weak Side
- Chapter 3: Building Up Play from the Back Against 1 Forward
- Chapter 4: Creating and Exploiting 3 v 2 Situations Near the Sideline
- Chapter 5: Attacking Solutions with a 3 v 3 Situation Near the Sideline
- Chapter 6: Creating and Exploiting Space in a 4 v 3 (or 4 v 4) Situation Around the Ball Area
- Chapter 7: Building Up Play Against Ultra-Offensive Pressing