Register to the Derbystar Soccer Coaches Congress 2017 here
The Institute for Youth Football Germany will run the Derbystar Soccer Coaches Congress (23rd to 25th of June 2017) in “Sportschule Duisburg-Wedau”. Top-Speaker will present interesting content on their special topics in theory and practice. There will be a special English group led by internationally recognized speakers.
You don’t speak German?
No Problem, there are English speaking presenters at the congress.
Wellknown Speakers in English:
Price: 199,00 €
Including: Congress, Lunch on Saturday, Certificate
At the German Soccer Coaches Convention there will be a special group: English speaking resenters will present classroom sessions and field sessions in English. Athanasios Terzis, Wayne Harrison and Anders Giske.
- Pressing application with the 4-2-3-1 formation – A Jürgen Klopp’s Borussia Dortmund case study
- Effective attacking play combined with quick and successful negative transition using the 4-3-3 formation (FC Barcelona style of play)
- Creating and exploiting space with the 3-5-2 formation (An Antonio Conte’s Juventus case study)
- Defending with the 4-4-2 formation – A Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid case study.
- Field Session: Soccer Awareness: Teaching a one touch mentality through dynamic fast decision making practices. Language: English
- Classroom Session: Soccer Awareness – What is the Link between the Cognitive Thinking Process and Teaching a One Touch Mentality in Players? Language: English
- Field Session: Coaching the flexible 1-3-3-1-3 – Adapt the tactics for the modern game. Language: English
- Field Session: Teaching a one touch mentality through „game situational training“ and developing it through specific tactical challenges. Language: English
Presenters in German:
Peter Hyballa (NEC Nijmegen), Matthias Nowak (Bayern Munich), Steven Turek (Hannover 96), Prof. Dr.Dr. Lochmann (Funino), Ralf Jaser (Speedclub), Andrew Meredith (Videoanalysis.
Goalkeeping: Thomas Schlieck (B. Dortmund), Marco Knoop (B. Dortmund), Christian Lasch (F. Düsseldorf)